Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas: is shite.



Only joking! I love christmas, me! Just wanted to say merry christmas and thank you to all who've read this blog, commented on this blog and hated this blog in 2006. It's been a pretty decent year for Yer Mam!, in terms of recognition and such like (how many blogs out there can say they've won an award?!) and it's all thanks to you guys. You lot are the reason I keep posting and the reason I'm still interested. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Here's some pressies for you. Come on then, open them...

C-3PO with R2-D2 - What Can You Get A Wookie For Christmas (When He Already Owns A Comb)? (mp3)

Low - Just Like Christmas (mp3)

Rudolph And The Gang - Here Comes Fatty Claus (mp3)

Sonic Youth - Santa Doesn't Cop Out On Dope (mp3)

The Fall - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (mp3)

The Ronettes - Frosty The Snowman (mp3)

Was (Not Was) - Christmas Time In Motor City (mp3)

I'm taking a couple of days off because, y'know, it's christmas, but I'll be back in full flow on Boxing Day. By the way, regarding the photo, I do have other t-shirts, but I don't have any other poses.

Have a good one,

JMx

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

thank you for an enjoyable read every 1 or 2 days for the most of the year. and those mixtapes! have a good one and look forward to your thoughts on 2007

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home