Saturday, December 22, 2007

Normal service will resume shortly.

Apologies for the slow-down in inventory-taking these past few days. I have been busy though (Xmas is coming, you know?), so I can be excused.

In the meantime, here's a few things to chew on...

Jon the Beef, over at Black Country Grammar is currently counting down his top 10 albums of the year. He's only at number eight so far, but they're a suitably eclectic bunch at this juncture.

Also, the Cosmic Disco boys have posted an interesting review of the year. Props for bigging up Sorcerer.

Here's a tune that I inexplicably forgot to leave off my tunes of the year list. How I didn't remember this one is beyond me as I've loved it from the moment I heard it. Oh well, apologies to Mr Smith and Mr Mudd.

Smith & Mudd - Shulme (mp3)

More year-end gubbins tomorrow. Promise.

JMx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home