Monday, November 27, 2006

"Snake Plissken?! Thought you was dead!"

Hey!

No, I haven't shuffled off this mortal coil. Nor have I given up on the blogging world. I was intending to have a busy week this week, with lots of things I wanted to share with you guys, but wouldn't you just know it, my internet fucking died today! It won't be back on until Thursday at the earliest, so you're going to have to wait for new blogs.

I'm sure you'll cope. Go outside, take in the world around you, read a book, whatever. Just don't expect anything new on here until at least the weekend, because I just don't do internet cafes. Not my thing. Obviously, I'm sat in one at the moment but that's purely out of necessity and I don't intend to stay here for long after I finish this senten...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home