Thursday, February 01, 2007

Out to lunch.

Hi all!

Just a note to say that I'm going to be internet-less for the next couple of weeks. I'm switching 'net providers and have been quoted 15 days before I can get back on line. Bummer.

So anyway, the posts won't completely dry up in the meantime as I have plenty of friends and relatives that I can bum web access off (although at the moment I'm in the grotty EasyInternet Cafe in St. Ann's Square), they'll probably just be a little more sporadic than usual.

See you all at Get Girl, Kill Baddies, Save Planet on Saturday (don't forget to emither them and claim your half-price discount, as detailed two posts below) and the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah gig at Manchester Academy 2 tomorrow.

Talk amongst yourselves,

JMx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home