Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yer Mam!'s radio rocks!


Not a lot to report today, really. No single of the week as they're a load of shite. Seriously, not one decent song among them. Actually, there are a few, namely the new Kings Of Leon, the Mindless Boogie 12" of re-edits and Chin Chin's 'Toot D'Amore' with added Prins Thomas mikses, but nothing that I thought merited the coveted title.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that if you want to put a voice to the blog, I recorded a guest spot, via telephone on this week's Blog Fresh Radio show. I'm the one wittering away about The Field around 36 minutes in. Just click through on the link, download the show and listen to my ill-informed chatter. Quite a few other bloggers have contributed and, I must say, that they all, to a man, knock my spot into a hatted cock. Also, I must mention that I adopted the talking style of a roughneck Manc gangster when I recorded it. I don't always sound like I eat gravel for breakfast. Or maybe I do?

Laters,

JMx

P.S. Read some single reviews I did for High Voltage, if you so wish. Calvin Harris and Viking Moses! both get tore a new one, while Brakes get the 'meh' treatment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home