Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aw, look at the cute mouse!


I apologise, readers. I've been neglecting this blog lately and although I have a bit of a self-imposed "no apologies" policy, I've actually been feeling bad about it, compounded by the occasional wrist-slap from fellow bloggers (Jon The Beef, I'm looking at you). That's all about to change though. I'm turning over a new leaf and I plan to become a more pro-active blogger starting right about now. Or maybe tomorrow. Soon anyway.

In the meantime, here's a mix I made. Hope you like it...

Yer Mam!'s Tropical Acid Mix

David Rubato - Circuit (Aeroplane Remix) (Institubes)
Hot Chocolate - Cadillac (The Revenge Rework) (L.E.S.S.)
Flying Lotus - Parisian Goldfish (Warp)
Jersey Street Allstars - Burnin' (Electric Chair)
Max Essa - Back To The Beach (Bear Funk)
Kerrier District - Disco Nasty (Rephlex)
Hercules & Love Affair - Classique #2 (DFA)
Syclops - NR17 (DFA)
Roland Appel - New Love (Sonar Kollektiv)
Madonna - Into The Groove (Shep Pettibone Dub) (Sire)
Simbad - Ain't No Sunshine (Raw Fusion)
Canyons - Apples And Pears (Hole In The Sky)
Sly Mongoose - Snakes & Ladder (Rub N Tug Remix) (Mule Musiq)
In Flagranti - Where Is Miss Palmer? (Codek Records)
Cadence Weapon - We Move Away (Big Dada)
Her Bad Habit - Jamaica Center (Citinite)
Osborne - Outta Sight (Spectral Sound)
Trus'me - Shakeabody (Fat City/Prime Numbers)
Henrik Schwarz feat. Amanpondo - I Exist Because Of You (Dixon's Stripped Down Version) (Innervisions)
Matthew Dear - Don And Sherri (Hot Chip Version) (Ghostly International)
Black Affair - Sweet (V2)
Charles B & Adonis - Lack Of Love (Desire Records)
Prosumer & Murat Tepeli feat. Elif Bicer - Turn Around (Ostgut Tontrager)

Back soon,

JMx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shep pettibone - got any more where that came from?
all the best
derekhattonstailor

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home