Thursday, October 05, 2006

"This kind of experience is necessary for her learning"


Today, Jon over at Black Country Grammar posted a Pavement tune, just because he wanted to. So, in the spirit of just posting songs for the hell of it, here's this...

Brian Eno - Baby's On Fire (mp3)

Back tomorrow with something less brief.

JMx

P.S. Hang on! The Swan Lake track that I was asked, nay, commanded to take down last week, has now strangely appeared as a free 'exclusive' download at Pitchfork! I guess I should have seen that one coming.

P.P.S. Terrifyingsockpuppet made a fair point in the comments section that I've posted 'Baby's On Fire' before, so here's something else. It's from the same album, Here Come The Warm Jets, but I don't think I've actually posted this in the past. So, for Terrifyingsockpuppet and everyone else...

Brian Eno - Dead Finks Don't Talk (mp3)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complaining smacks of gross ingratitude since you're generous with your tunes, but you posted Baby's On Fire once before. Eno's got a lot of great songs, yeah?

7:49 pm  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

That photo is totally the inspiration for my current affect and style. Don't tell anyone.

9:53 pm  
Blogger James said...

Don't worry Cindy, your secret's safe with me.

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home