Thursday, February 15, 2007

Still breathing...

Hi all!

Just a note to let you all know that I'm still here, but also still without an internet connection. I've been spending far too much time in skanky, unhygienic internet cafes over the last couple of weeks but it shouldn't be too long now before I get back online at home.

Expect some gig reviews over the next week or so as I've been getting out and about quite frequently this week. Tuesday night I went to see The Hold Steady, last night it was Bloc Party and tonight it'll be Junior Boys. I'll be sharing my thoughts on all three with you guys pretty soon.

Also look out for my informed opinion on the Grinderman album, the new Dinosaur Jr. offering and, most likely, some other half-baked opinions along the way.

Hang on in there,

JMx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James, I'm back in Blighty but gutted that I missed this on Tuesday night.

Southtown Girls WILL blow you away, apparently.

11:36 pm  
Anonymous Mya said...

Hello mate, great blog

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home