Friday, April 06, 2007

A reminder.

This is the third post I've tried to write about one thing or another tonight, but my brain's that frazzled that I can't seem to finish anything right now. I think an early night might be in order.

Anyway, just wanted to remind you Manc blog-artists that we're meeting tomorrow at 3pm in The Hare & Hounds on Shudehill, opposite the bus station. All are welcome. In fact, you don't even need to be a blogger, just a like-minded soul intent on talking crap with us over a few pints of mild. Hope to see you all there.

Also, the latest edition of Blog Fresh Radio is up for download, with yours truly chunnering on about Kathy Diamond. Listen without prejudice, people.

Laters,

JMx

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 99% sure I'll be there. Excuse me if I'm a tad late though; I'm probably going to have a butchers at what those Flickr lot are doing a hour ahead of the bloggers.

12:03 am  
Blogger James said...

Yeah, I heard about that on the grapevine. I reckon we have a good old-fashioned geek fight. Last time we had one of those, one of us got blinded by a stray USB. Fun times.

12:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hang my head in shame fore I allowed myself to be swayed by the sweet and friendly charm of the Flickr boys and girls and never made it to the blogger meet.

That, and the sunshine. It was a lovely day. Apologies for being a cop out.

11:39 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I failed to show. Train was cancelled and I wouldn't have been able to get there and home again in time to see Doctor Who!

2:06 pm  
Blogger Micky67 said...

an early night on a friday, come on thats not very rock n roll!

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home