Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pick 'n' mix.

Mix for you!


I knocked this mix together yesterday through boredom and it sounds okay-ish so I thought I'd post it. Listen without prejudice as I fudge transitions and make pretty huge logical leaps, although the segue from Metro Area into Crown Heights Affair is pretty bob-on if I do say so myself. Gets a little too deeeeeeeep for its own good around the middle too but hey, it's alright. It clocks in at little over an hour but I've ripped it at 320kbps so the file is a sizeable 140mb.

Enjoy!

Tracklisting

1. Sorcerer - Egyptian Sunset (Tirk)
2. Aeroplane - Aeroplane (Eskimo)
3. Justus Kohncke - Pickpockets (Kompakt)
4. LCD Soundsystem - Shame On You (?) (aka the first passage from 45:33) (DFA)
5. Still Going - Still Going Theme (DFA)
6. Faze Action - In The Trees (Nuphonic)
7. Moodymann - Technologystolemyvinyle (KDJ)
8. Linkwood - Hear The Sun (Firecracker)
9. Theo Parrish - Soul Control (Sound Signature)
10. Quiet Village - Desperate Hours (Lo Recordings)
11. Horace Andy - Skylarking (The Revenge's Caribbean Sunshine Rework) (OOFT! Music)
12. Metro Area - Caught Up (Environ)
13. Crown Heights Affair - Dreaming A Dream (De-Lite Records)
14. Aural Exciters - Maladie D'Amour (Ze Records)
15. Rene & Angela - I Love You More (Mr. K's Instrumental Edit) (White)
16. Evie Sands - One Thing On My Mind (Capitol)

Yer Mam!'s Cosmic Boogie Mix (new link!)

JMx

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HURRAY I am finaly back online but ...BUT j !!!!!

The links gone hahaha :D

sort me out matey !

*reads on*

1:08 pm  
Blogger James said...

Hmmm... That's strange. Okay, I'll upload it again.

1:13 pm  
Blogger James said...

Okay, the link's been fixed now. Enjoy!

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home