Friday, October 13, 2006

Help!


Hello everyone!

This is just a post to see whether you can actually see this post. I'll explain; a friend of mine can't read any posts that I've done in the past week. I can see them. They most certainly exist (I know because I wrote them), but I'm thinking that maybe some browsers (my friend uses Firefox) might not be able to see any of my recent posts.

So can you please do something for me? If you can see this, leave a comment. More importantly, if you also use Firefox and can see this, leave a comment. If for some reason, you can't leave a comment, you can email me at norty.morty at gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

In return, look! Treats!

The Blood Arm - Stay Put! (mp3)

Opening track from The Blood Arm's super-fun debut album proper (not counting demo album, Bomb Romantics), Lie Lover Lie.

Cobblestone Jazz - India In Me (Mix 2) (mp3)

Dark, minimal techno that will put you in a hypnotic stupor and have you dribbling into your tea. In a good way of course.

All Saints - Rock Steady (mp3)

The girls, sorry, women are back with a really rather good single. No shit! It's good!

Right, that's enough treats, you know what to do,

JMx

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Safari and I can see your posts...

8:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another firfox user who can see your posts!

3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

firefox is perfect in every way. you should use it! internet explorer is seriously a virus. be careful!

8:42 pm  
Blogger Flibbertygibbet said...

I use Firefox on a mac (not sure whether it's a PC platform or not) and yes, I can see this!

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blushes*

Just me then.

It works in Safari, but Firefox is jammed on an old post.

Very odd. Thanks for that guys!

9:00 pm  
Blogger Raphael Caffarena said...

Im always right! no, not really. hey have you heard the long blondes cd? Its amazing but it does sound a bit weird if you compare with the demos.

2:50 am  
Blogger James said...

I've just listened to it for the first time. It is, indeed, excellent. Although the new versions of the earlier singles took me aback a little. I'll listen a few more times and write a bit about it.

12:21 pm  
Blogger Raphael Caffarena said...

which website do you use to download your music?

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home